Every job is different. We are local Sonoma County contractors and bid based on the scope of work. We therefore need to go visit the property location in person to assess the scope, materials and items to be hauled away, among other factors:
- Location / distance
- Terrain and accessibility for the trucks, trailers, and equipment.
- How close we can park the trailers to the load.
- Determine the tools and equipment necessary to tackle the job (which trailer(s) to take out).
- Determine how many workers are needed for the job.
- Determine if permits will be necessary such as demolition or sites with mold, lead, asbestos.
We will give you a written estimate and then schedule the job at a time that works for you.